About Your Dentist
"I enjoy my job! I get to spend every day helping my patients feel better about themselves. By restoring their oral health and creating beautiful smiles, I am able to make a difference and help them in a special way!"
"To provide total quality dentistry in a professional and reliable way. To serve my patients in a way that will meet their needs and help them achieve a brilliant smile."
Background & Education
- Florida International University - Miami, FL
- University of Florida College of Dentistry - Gainesville, FL
- Advanced Education of General Dentistry - Bay Pines, FL
- Astra Tech Implant Training - August, 2006
- Piper Comprehensive TMJ Science - March, 2007
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Program - October, 2007
- Member: American Dental Association
- Member: Florida Dental Association
- Member: Academy of General Dentistry 2007
Providing You With Comfortable Dental Care
"No one should be afraid to go to the dentist. My team and I work hard to give every patient a relaxing, comfortable experience, and even a few laughs. A healthy mouth and an attractive smile are fundamental to overall health, happiness, and confidence. For this reason, we want to help our patients have a life-time of healthy smiles. We welcome you to our practice and we look forward to working with you to improve your smile and change your life!"