About Your Dentist
"I enjoy my job! I get to spend every day helping my patients feel better about themselves. By restoring their oral health and creating beautiful smiles, I am able to make a difference and help them in a special way!"
"To provide total quality dentistry in a professional and reliable way. To serve my patients in a way that will meet their needs and help them achieve a brilliant smile."
Background & Education
- Florida International University - Miami, FL
- University of Florida College of Dentistry - Gainesville, FL
- Advanced Education of General Dentistry - Bay Pines, FL
- Astra Tech Implant Training - August, 2006
- Piper Comprehensive TMJ Science - March, 2007
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Program - October, 2007
- Member: American Dental Association
- Member: Florida Dental Association
- Member: Academy of General Dentistry 2007
Providing You With Comfortable Dental Care
"No one should be afraid to go to the dentist. My team and I work hard to give every patient a relaxing, comfortable experience, and even a few laughs. A healthy mouth and an attractive smile are fundamental to overall health, happiness, and confidence. For this reason, we want to help our patients have a life-time of healthy smiles. We welcome you to our practice and we look forward to working with you to improve your smile and change your life!"
"Changing the world, one smile at a time"
My mission in dentistry is to provide exceptional care to my patients and make a positive impact on their lives. I am committed to continuing my education and seeking out opportunities for advanced training so that I can expand my knowledge, refine my skills, and be the best doctor I can be.
Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine – Downers Grove, IL - Doctor of Dental Medicine
Pepperdine University – Malibu, CA - Bachelor of Science
- Xi Psi Phi Dental Fraternity
- Hispanic Dental Association
- American Dental Education Association
- American Student Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
Life & Hobbies
Outside of the office, Dr. Ruiz enjoys staying fit through exercise, golf, and surfing.